Colony West Swim Club welcomes you!
Closed for the season!
Thanks to Management, Staff, and Membership for a successful season!
- OPENING DATES AND POOL HOURS FOR 2021:
- OPENING DATE The pool will be opening on Saturday, May 29th at 11a.m. Please submit your annual dues, ASAP. $425 for a family and $212.50 for individuals. Dues may be dropped off at the pool, mailed to the pool at 2725 Bennington Dr. Springfield, IL 62704, OR returning members may pay on-line through the new MemberSplash database.
- Daily Hours 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Closing Date The evening of Labor Day, September 6th, 2021.
- Please Note: As students and management return to school in mid-August, the opening hours of the swim club will be re-evaluated so that adequate staff is available. Our first and foremost concern is the safety of our members. Check for posting of hours on the pool bulletin boards and at our website: colonywestswimclub.com.
- Any changes in this schedule (i.e. swim meets, adult parties, etc.) will be posted on the bulletin boards outside the clubhouse and on the pool’s website
- Swimmers may be asked to leave the pool property 15 minutes prior to closing so that we may facilitate closing.
- The pool may be closed for maintenance purposes, health conditions, weather or any other reason deemed sufficient by the Pool Manager.
- The Pool Manager may designate certain periods for special events; notices will be posted on the club bulletin board. One of these events is the monthly Adult Night Parties. These parties are for members 21 years of age and older and their adult guests. They are held from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Adult Lap Swim Times:
- Monday through Friday: 5:30am – 8:00am & 5:15pm – 6:15pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 11:00am & 5:30pm – 6:00pm
- Sunday: 9:30am – 11:00am & 5:30 pm – 6:00pm
- Daily Lap Swims: 1:00pm, 2:15pm, and 3:30pm
Tube Times for Everyone in the Big Pool:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, & Sundays 11:00am-1:00pm
- NO oversized floating devices will be allowed. It will be up to the guards’ and the managers’ discretion as to what constitutes “oversized”.
- Our main priority is that the guards’ vision of all swimmers is not obscured.
- President – Nancy Schluter
- Vice-President – Kris Stricker
- Secretary/Treasurer – Audrey Suchomski
- Leigh Bennett
- Mary Kay Hinkle
- Patti Naylor
- Stephanie Paul
- Sheri Vanover
- Joe Vespa
2021 Management Team
- Business Manager – Julie Sullivan
- Pool Manager & Maintenance Manager – Tom Lyon
- Assistant Manager – Madison Johannes
- Assistant Manager – Blake Baltusevich
- Lifeguard Instructor & Assistant Pool Manager – JoAnn Isham
- Concession Manager – Ruth Smith