Patio and observation Deck
- Candy wrappers and miscellaneous waste materials must be placed in the disposal containers provided for that purpose.
- Visitors in street clothing must stay on the patio observation deck.
Locker and Shower Rooms
- Use lockers at your own risk.
- Locker rooms are for changing and preparing to swim. They may not be used as a play area or meeting room.
- The showers and soap are for bathing only. Conservation is encouraged.
- Telephone calls of an EMERGENCY nature only will be relayed to members at the pool.
We are a No Smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted around or on pool property.
- Unnecessary conversation with or annoying a lifeguard while on duty will not be permitted.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board.
- Caution shall be exercised in the use of diving boards.
- Only suntan preparations in plastic or tube containers are permitted in the pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the pool property.
- Swim diapers shall not be permitted in the big pool.
- Air mattresses, tubes, and large inflatable’s are allowed in the training pool. Mask and fins maybe worn in the large pool with permission of the manager on duty. Sponge type balls shall be permitted in the pool except when such activity shall infringe upon the safety and enjoyment of those present as determined by the manager on duty.
- Running, tag games, and rough play will be prohibited in the pool area.
- No child will be permitted in the pool’s deep water unless he/she can pass a swim test given by the manager or guard. Use of the diving well and boards are restricted to qualified swimmers only.
- Children under 12 may not enter the pool unless accompanied by a person designated by the child’s parents as responsible for the care of the child.
- Upon repeated violation of the rules or regulations, expulsion may be ordered.
- Damage to Club property, including trees and shrubbery, will not be permitted; any members, their children or guests who cause such damage shall be held personally responsible.
- The lounges are for adults (18 and over). Youngsters may use the chairs and cots unless adults request them.
- Only Concession personnel will be permitted behind the concession stand at any time.
- All bicycles must be parked in the bike area provided for this purpose. Bikes may not be ridden about the property.
- All members must drive slowly and carefully in the vicinity of the pool.
- In consideration of our neighbors, do not blow auto horns on the parking lot to attract the attention of someone in the pool area.
- Diving rules, which are posted, must be followed.
- Adults (18 and over) only are allowed in the large pool during adult swims and adult lap swims.
- All rules are subject to change if conditions warrant it. Changes in rules will be posted in the pool area.
- The baby pool in provided for their enjoyment. Please DO NOT change diapers at the poolside. Changing tables are provided in each locker room.
Pool Contamination Closure Policy
To help reduce the excessive closing of the pools due to the elimination of human waste, new policies have been implemented. Members are responsible for their family and guests.
To prevent losing club membership, members will be expected to pay their dues on time and still pay any outstanding fines and complete any suspensions.
All fines will be applied towards the pool maintenance budget to offset the cost of additional chemicals and clean-up supplies.
Any suspension remaining at the end of the year will be carried over to the following year.
Contamination Violations and Fines
Bowel Movements in the pool: (member household)
- 1st offense: $75.00 fine.
- 2nd offense: $100 fine.
- 3rd offense: $100 fine, suspension for 1 month without refund of dues.
Vomit in the pool: (member household)
- 1st offense: Written Warning.
- 2nd and subsequent offenses: $25 fine.
Consequence for non-payment
Bowel Movements in the pool:
- If a member does not pay a levied fine within 7 days of receiving written notification, the member household will be suspended for 7 days.
- If a member doesn’t pay the fine during the 7-day suspension period, the member household will be suspended for 30 additional days.
Vomit in the pool:
- If a member does not pay a levied fine within 7 days of receiving written notification, the member household will be suspended for 3 days.
- If a member doesn’t pay the fine during the 3-day suspension period, the member household will be suspended for 30 additional days.
Personal Rules and Regulations
In accordance with definition as set forth by State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- Admission to the pool is refused to all persons having any contagious disease or infected condition.
- Foods, drink, and gum will be allowed ONLY on the patio and observation deck. THIS IS A NO SMOKING facility.
- All persons must shower with soap before entering pool area. Bathers who leave pool area must shower again upon returning. Do not use showers for play area.
- Personal conduct in pool and bathhouse must be such that the safety of the individual and others is not jeopardized.
- People in street clothes or shoes shall not be allowed in the pool area.
- No non-swimming apparel is to be worn in the pool.
- No glass items are to be brought into the facility.
- No dogs or other pets will be permitted in the pool area.
- Public health regulations require all infants and toddlers not toilet trained to wear tight-fitting rubber or plastic pants over the diapers OR disposables specifically made for use while swimming to keep from contaminating the water.
- Children who are not toilet trained will be allowed in the medium or baby pool but will not be allowed in the main/ large pool!
- For the health and safety of all of the pool members, we will require assistance in complying with this important health regulation.
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS – All members and the members’ guests are responsible for observing rules and regulations governing pool policies and activities. These rules are provided to ensure your safety and enjoyment. We would appreciate your efforts in making sure that the users of the Club’s facilities are familiar with these policies. Some of the rules are posted on signs in the pool area and on the bulletin boards. Please familiarize your family with all of the rules of the club. They are posted on the website link entitled “Rules and Regulations”. Please remember that there is to be no food, or drinks (with the exception of water ONLY) allowed around any of the pools at any time. Also, no alcoholic beverages are allowed at the pool. except at the 4th of July party and at the adult nights. This is a NO SMOKING facility.
For the safety of all of the pool members, we will continue to strictly enforce our policy that children who are not toilet trained will be allowed access to the medium and baby pools ONLY!
In addition, public health regulations require all infants and toddlers not toilet trained to wear tight-fitting rubber or plastic pants over the diapers OR disposables specifically made for use while swimming to keep from contaminating the waters in the medium and baby pools. Please show respect… changing tables are available in each of the locker rooms!