THE 2021 WORK REBATE DAYS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON:
- Please check back!
A portion of your dues may be returned to you if you participate in the optional work rebate program. A family membership is entitled to a rebate of $80.00 for eight (8) hours of approved labor. An individual membership may receive a rebate of $40.00 for four hours of labor. The type of work involves cleaning up the pool area, clubhouse and grounds, general repair and maintenance work prior to pool opening and following the pool closing. The aim of this program is to reduce your pool dues and to lower maintenance costs. While the amount of the rebate may not be full compensation for the work performed, working together for the benefit of the pool can be fun, as well as necessary to hold down labor costs.
- One rebate per membership is available.
- The approved labor is to be done by an adult member (18 years or older).
- The work may be done at Saturday work parties prior to the pool opening or at post-season clean-up in shifts of four (4) hours from 8:00am to 12:00pm, or from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. A husband and wife may each work a four hour shift to qualify for a rebate full $80 rebate. You may also qualify by working two four-hour shifts on different work rebate days, if they are available.
- Upon completion of the appropriate work hours, the voucher, signed by our manager, will be submitted to Julie Sullivan, who will REFUND your rebate within 30 days. The work rebate is not deducted from your dues payment. Work done during the season must be redeemed before October 31. There is no carryover of work credit from one season to the next.
- Current dues must be paid prior to rebate dispersement.
The 2021 work days will be announced soon!
- Please check back.